Paris and Garance Doré





Hey guys,

this week I went to Paris for three days which was kind of an early birthday present for my mum... We arrived on monday in the late afternoon at Charles de Gaulle. We took the RER line B to enter the city and had to change the metro one time until we arrived at our hotel. It was a sweet little hotel which was situated in the town centre. After checking in we went for a little stroll through the streets of Paris and ended up at the Champs-Élysées. From there we saw the Eiffel Tower and decided to go and get there. When we arrived at the Eiffel Tower it was dark outside and the Tower was ablazed with light which was very beautiful! The next day we decided to see the area around the Pont des Arts. We took the metro to the Champs-Élysées (where we did a little bit of shopping in Sephora, oops) and walked down to the Seine which is a bit of a walk but doable ;-). When we almost arrived at the Pont des Arts I was really shocked because we literally ran into a shooting where the French style blogger Garance Doré took some pictures. I was quite overwhelmed by meeting her. I´m reading her blog on a regular basis and love to watch her videos where she talks about trends and meets/ interviews so many great people. I love the video of her trip to Tokyo with the Lady Dior handbag and so many other things. Her way of looking at the fashion world is very lovely and she has an amazing aura with heart and soul. I finally took a picture with her after we came back again and my mother asked her because I was too shy :(, very smart ;). A very good friend of mine called my attention to Garance only a few months ago and since then I love watching her videos and reading her blog. Meeting her in real life was something I did not expect at all and was so great. Definitely my highlight in Paris. ;) What else... right, we also visited the Louvre which was overcrowded with millions of people but we managed to see the Mona Lisa and some other famous pieces of art. The last day we found the shopping area around Gare Saint-Lazare which was very cool. There my mum organised a Monoprix discount card for me which I´m not able to use because I live in Germany, but hey, something is better than nothing ;)... We also managed to see some fancy Chanel bags there which was quite another highlight. It´s love! ;-) Now, here are some pictures of our trip:








Kommentare

Beliebte Posts